Top Ten Reasons to Work at WinterWyman
We love working at WinterWyman - want to know why?
1. Our employees say great things about us. The Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal both award Best Places to Work honors based on confidential employee surveys. WinterWyman has been named to both many times.
2. We won't throw you into the fire. WinterWyman provides an intensive, focused and detailed training program customized for each employee’s role. Whether in the classroom, hands-on or customized one-on-one sessions, WinterWyman’s training goes beyond the daily tasks of the job, providing professional development that will help you grow at any stage of your career. In addition to robust on-boarding, WinterWyman consistently offers opportunities to develop your skills. And you’ll learn from the best – many of our most successful consultants will share their knowledge as they facilitate your training.
3. WinterWyman is growing. We are committed to strategically expanding our business in the geographic areas and service offerings the market demands. In 2015, we were named to the Boston Business Journal’s list of Largest Temporary Placement Firms. And you can grow with us. We consistently promote from within and there are opportunities for growth at all levels, from newer staff members to senior managers.
4. You’ll work with industry leaders. You’ll work with industry leaders. Working for the best helps you in every aspect of sales. And while we humbly think we’re pretty great, the staffing industry thinks so too. For the three years we applied, WinterWyman earned a Best of Staffing award, the nation's only award recognizing staffing agencies who receive remarkable reviews from their clients
5. We’ll show you the money. Work hard and apply your training and you will earn based on your skills and efforts– the potential is strong:
- 91% of our full time team members who have been at WinterWyman for two years or more earned over $100K
- We offer quarterly and year-end bonuses, referral payouts, and profit sharing for our Principals and Partners.
And our rewards go beyond your paycheck. In your second year, you’ll be eligible to earn our company trip – whether the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, South Beach or another warm and wonderful destination, your hard work can land you on the beach. You can also be rewarded by actively collaborating, participating in contests, and through monthly, quarterly and annual bonuses.
6. What you say matters. From new employees fresh out of college to senior leaders with years of recruiting experience – and everything in between; wherever you are your ideas and feedback are wanted and needed at WinterWyman. You will be given many opportunities to share your thoughts, and in-turn, will have a direct effect on your success and the success of your team and company.
7. We support your healthy lifestyle. Supporting our employees as they strive to live healthfully benefits the employee, the team and the company. Our Wellness Committee is continually providing innovative ideas to educate employees as well as supporting them in their healthy lifestyle pursuits.
Each WinterWyman employee is invited to take advantage of fantastic wellness opportunities such as:
- A free one on one coaching session with our wellness partner, Laurie Warren, MS Nutrition.
- Lunch & Learn sessions covering a variety of topics such as Sleep Awareness, Stress, Recipe Rehab, how to read nutrition labels and more.
- A Zen Room for a quiet space to breathe and refocus.
- Parents Discussion Groups to help our employees better balance work with family.
- Parent’s Buddy Program – matches first time mom’s returning to work with our veteran mom’s on staff to help them through the transition of balancing work and parenthood.
- A book club which meets frequently throughout the year to discuss selected books in an informal setting covering a wide range of literature.
- Competitive events including the Cooking Contests, “Biggest Loser”, and FitBit step counting.
- Colleagues who are exceptional wellness superstars are publicly recognized.
8. You’ll be with a company who really cares. WinterWyman’s commitment to the community is authentic and we show it every day in the ways we give back. Our Community Development Committee is active and busy, helping us find organizations large and small that we can serve with time and money. Our annual Community Development Day gives us the chance to close the offices for an afternoon and make a major impact on a few select organizations. The big party afterwards is icing on the cake.
9. You will help build great companies. You will help build great companies and great careers. Talent is the number one asset of any organization and we help companies find the best. WinterWyman works with some really cool companies ranging from startups to Fortune 500s, and your contributions directly affect their success. You will also be an asset to your talented candidates, helping them make the right decisions in the development of their careers.
10. You’ll love the culture. We have an amazing culture. WinterWyman’s corporate culture is a combination of all the things that make it such a great organization. In addition to all the reasons mentioned above, our leaders listen and care and are always striving to improve and grow. We have fun, we enjoy being together and we like coming to work. There is something for everyone both personally and professionally at WinterWyman and we consider ourselves, in many ways, a family.
Maybe WinterWyman is the right place for you! Check out our jobs and contact us to learn more.