Once you’ve decided to use a search firm to fill an open position, you have another important choice to make - should you go the route of retained or contingency search? The answer is unequivocal: It depends. Both methods can be successful in securing the right candidate, and there are a number of factors to consider before deciding which path to pursue.
posted on September 16th, 2014
- We're excited to run @ThompsonIsland's 4K Trail Run again this year! #TI4KTrailRun #WinterWyman Last year's team: http://t.co/U29XMSh5PP — 16 hours 21 min ago
- MT @tonyrestell 10 LinkedIn profile tips so good it'll do the job search for you: http://t.co/1m1YG2S4Ad by @winterwyman — 19 hours 1 min ago
- The average number of temporary workers in New York each week: http://t.co/YMJJSmOh6S #StaffingStars #employment — 20 hours 56 min ago
- RT @BostonWineTalk: Very fun wine/food pairing event last night @WinterWyman last night - nice people, great company BG E&C/Chef Kevin wer… — 21 hours 48 min ago
- RT @BostonWineTalk Wine and Food pairing at Winter Wyman tonight - Thx for a great night, Steve! Rave reviews for you & the wine you chose! — 1 day 2 hours ago