posted on August 26th, 2015
Like full-time professionals, if you are a contractor leaving for a new position or you’re unhappy with your current role, it’s still important to give proper notice. If the company decides to let you go immediately, that’s their choice, but you have done the right thing and can leave with your head held high.
- #HappyFriday! Have a safe and happy #LaborDayWeekend — 18 hours 48 min ago
- RT @pacoffey WW’s @KrisMacdermott shares 5 important reasons to give #TwoWeeksNotice when #resigning http://t.co/3UDynWbMtk — 19 hours 43 min ago
- Check out Project Accountant in (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/LyDo0ojEZA — 23 hours 9 min ago
- .@bryantcareer @merrimack @UMassLowell We're looking for bright seniors who want paid internships! http://t.co/O9qjOxRvYi — 1 day 33 min ago
- Why Remembering the #GoldenRule is Critical When Resigning From Your Job http://t.co/3UDynWbMtk @WinterWyman #TwoWeeksNotice — 1 day 20 hours ago