posted on February 2nd, 2016
How often have you gone through the interview process only to have a contractor reject your offer in favor of someone else’s? As a hiring manager, you may have faced this challenge, but there are ways to avoid it and create a positive experience for your job candidates along the way.
- We're ready for #SuperBowl50! Happy Friday! #LifeAtWW #FridayFeeling https://t.co/C7ERa3U7GR — 12 hours 12 min ago
- RT @sf_winterwyman: Don’t let a bad #InterviewProcess cost you a great candidate https://t.co/mozenhdVUx #HR #Recruiting — 14 hours 50 min ago
- Check out Lead UX Designer in (#Boston, MA) #job https://t.co/HRHAy407jT — 15 hours 44 sec ago
- @CareerCoachNU Thanks for sharing! We had a great time today #NUCareerFair16 — 1 day 9 hours ago
- Read why “Culture is King” in the Contract Staffing world https://t.co/H6y3kpPX6O via WW's @SandersRae #CandidateExperience — 1 day 12 hours ago