posted on October 4th, 2015
In matters of dress and personal appearance, you want the interview to be about you and your substance, not your style, but for some, your style is your substance. Dressing so completely opposite to who you are will completely throw you off of your game. How can your perspective new employer get to know you when you are pretending to be someone else?
- Multiple body piercings and tattoos – you can still dress for success http://t.co/LJTNQykrEh #tattoosatwork #Inked #CareerTips — 17 hours 51 min ago
- This is Nick. Nick loves what he does. Help us hire more Nicks! http://t.co/ZxmZFbmcCP #tweetmyjob #bosjobs http://t.co/nQxzmTR4FH — 20 hours 3 min ago
- Check out Financial Planning and Analysis Consultant in (#Waltham, MA) #job https://t.co/ladzzGV0J9 — 21 hours 7 min ago
- Read what Josh loves about his role. We’re hiring for more Josh’s! #bosjobs #tweetmyjobs #gethired http://t.co/BuTCps2lGz — 1 day 16 hours ago
- The little things matter, even during the interview process http://t.co/NjUxWKIHkA #itsthelittlethings #jobtips — 1 day 19 hours ago